Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day 3 - My Kitchen Sink


This challenge is turning out to be just that -- a challenge. My son is usually the focus of all my pictures, but he's teething right now, so I don't feel like torturing either of us with trying to take his picture. So I started taking pictures of anything and everything, but I couldn't get any that I really liked. When my hubby called me from work today, I was telling him all of the things that I was taking pictures of, and he laughingly said "wow, you've photographed everything but the kitchen sink!" So that got me thinking, why not the kitchen sink? So, this is the drain in my sink (it's an honor for you to see this because normally there are dishes blocking the veiw! Hahaha)

8 comments:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Love your perspective on this one. I like the water drops too. Makes it more real. :-)

Anonymous said...

Perfect Choice, that will teach the Hubby.. LOL

My Life As I See It said...

I like this a lot. What Betty said. I took a kitchen sink this morning, because I was so annoyed that my son left his dirty dish in the sink instead of putting it in the dishwasher! Why do people that have penises do that????

shell said...

I like the composition and the water drops, nice!

memoriesbymarla.com said...

See thinking out of the box is the great thing about this challenge and now at the end of it you will be able to say that you shot everything including the kitchen sink!!!! ha ha ha ha ha

Beth said...

I LOVE this! I like the crop, and it's very crisp. Great eye!

Patti White said...

that'll show your hubby your serious! i think its a neat photo. hahah jax.

Huffy said...

I totally appreciate this picture! your sink is clean! One of my biggest pet peeve is a dirty sink! So I love this shot!! Nice!